Little did I know that after penning down my first RAP number, I would also discover a ‘Digibrity’ (digital celebrity) — Govind Tiwari— so soon, (though I thought the number was an ode to myself). What really took me by surprise was the Bombay Times front page coverage of his future plans.
Since he has promised an updated page very soon, my suggestions are:
- Downloadable Govind Tiwari wallpapers — with those blinkers.
- Homepage background score changed to ‘Tere mast mast do nain‘
- Create a temple with your photoshopped idol, as Rajni temples are common down south and they need someone of your calibre to match up north.
- Pictures with Radhikas starring – Munnis, Shielas, Hollywood, Bollywood, whatever is photoshoppable by you.
- Google maps to ‘Govinda Dham‘.
- Next Blog ‘Dhinka Chika Dhinka Chika’–with some photoshopped hip movements.
He is blinking and trending (my favorite tweet @Joydas Baba Ramdev to Govind Tiwari: Bhala Tumhara Blink mere Wink Se Behtar Kaise?) and of course next ‘Allahabad icon‘ after the ‘Bachchans’. Hope his next plans are not to settle in amchi mumbai. Govinda Ala Re Ala, Zara Mumbai Sambhal Bala(saheb)(with due respects)