Hi all, there’s a Social Media event ‘Social India Conference in Bangalore’ on 12th & 13th of November 201. http://t.co/tZqKs80e. organised by Akshay Patra Foundation.The charges are 3800 per entry, and the registration fee will go as a contribution to Akshaya Patra Foundation.
Why is Akshay Patra Foundation organizing this conference?
To raise funds, raise friends, and learn more about social media best practices throughout the world.
The 2011 Social India Conference is conducted in aid of the Akshaya Patra Foundation, with support from various sponsors and enthusiasts.
Akshaya Patra conducts the world’s largest NGO-run midday meal program and currently feeds nearly 1.2 million children every day. It caters to over 8,000 government and government-aided schools in 18 locations spread across eight states within India. The Foundation expects to feed 5 million children daily by 2020.
One goal of the 2011 Social India Conference is to gain expertise in enriching the Foundation’s online and social presence. A second goal is to provide a knowledge-sharing platform for social media experts to share the tricks of their trade. It is a novel attempt by a not-for-profit organization like Akshaya Patra, reiterating the fact that non-profits are becoming better consumers of the internet!
To learn more about how you can feed a child via The Akshaya Patra Foundation, visit our website at http://www.akshayapatra.org.
Why join us at Social India?
- Benefit from real-world, big-brand efforts in social media marketing and PR, including case studies, best practices and cautionary tales
- Listen to (and ask questions of) leading social media strategists and practitioners from around the globe
- Network with several hundred of your peers
- Identify opportunities to do social media outreach, promotion, engagement and activation in cost-efficient, remarkable ways
- Benefit from impromptu panels in which thought leaders explore topics like online privacy, consumer behavior, geo-marketing, stunt promotions and reputation management
- Leave with data insights and action plans
For more information pls follow the linkk… http://socialindiaconference.in/more-info/